Thursday, December 8, 2016

Election 2016

                               Image result for election 2016


Politics was never and still is not something that I am familiar or ever felt any interest in. I always shy away from conversations about it because since I don't have any interest in it, I am not educated in anything that has to do with it. Quite frankly, I do not like speaking on topics I know nothing of especially if I'm not interested. The only thing I know about any candidates in any election is who they are and what the media says about them. This election the two candidates were Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. To be honest, at first I didn't think anything of it because of all the hate towards Trump that was publicized and I thought most Americans didn't agree with what he stands for. Now that Donald has won the election, I am a little bit scared. I don't know what's going to happen with this country especially for us minorities. The policies and laws that I've heard that he wants to pass will not make this country better. I honestly try not to think about it because we still have some time before he's inaugurated, but at the same time I feel like I'm running from the issue.
Image result for election 2016


3 Questions
1.) Why aren't the other parties that we can elect for ever publicized, the way democrats and republicans are, so more people can know there are other options?

2.) Is our new President going to get rid of a lot or all after school programs?

3.) How can Hillary win the popular vote but not electoral college?

No comments:

Post a Comment